- Our OXIDIZE IT product has been life tested for 25,000 life cycles – That is over 10 years of consistent laundry in the average home of four people. As well, the OXIDIZE IT uses all Tygon tubing which is ozone resistant. Other tubing has been known to yellow, crack and break over time. We ensure we use the highest quality materials when manufacturing the Oxidize IT.
Assured O3 Injection
- The OXIDIZE IT process is turned on with a vacuum switch. The vacuum is created when the water flows through the venturi piping. Our competitors units are turned on with a flow switch but that does not mean that there is a vacuum being created. If water runs through the venturi but doesn’t create a vacuum, it can still appear that the competitors unit is working but there is no O3 being injected. It is necessary for there to be a vacuum to pull O3 from the corona cell to the injector so the O3 can be injected and dissolved into water ensuring the product will work as intended. The blue light under the “IT” label on the OXIDIZE IT front casing indicates that vacuum is being created, and O3 is being injected into the water.
Heated Air Dryer
- Your laundry room is possibly the most humid room in your home. The OXIDIZE IT machine has a built in heated air dryer so that all the air being pulled into the corona cell has been dried to reduce corrosion internally on the corona cell, providing a longer life for it which is one of the most important pieces inside the machine. Our competition do not build their machines with a heated air dryer.
- The OXIDIZE IT is protected against water back up. Other competitor products only have one check valve. If that fails, water can enter the corona cell and damage the unit. The OXIDIZE IT has a second in‐line check valve so that in the event that the ball valve in the Mazzei Venturi injector failed, it protects the stainless steel corona cell.
Stainless Steel Corona
- The cell in the OXIDIZE IT is stainless steel and in the event, which is rare, that there is any corrosion, the cell can be flushed with warm water and it will resume its original performance.
Works on all Washing Machines
- The OXIDIZE IT unit can be used on high efficiency, high flow, low flow and front load washing machines. One size fits all and our machine is built to work with any and all washing machines no matter the make, model, or age.
Provides Pressure on the Water Lines
- Although we do not use hot water, we provide you with an extra “dummy” hose that connects from the washing machine hot water inlet to the OXIDIZE IT hot water outlet. The reason for this is some high efficiency washing machines require water pressure on the hot water line and if there is no pressure, the sensor in the washing machine will throw it into an error mode and the washer will not work. OXIDIZE IT is the only detergent-less laundry system that has this feature.
Unbeatable 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- We are proud to put a 5 year warranty on all components in the OXIDIZE IT so that the average customer doing 7‐8 loads of laundry per week can save an average of up to $1000 per year. Your expected savings within this 5 year period is up to $5000 without any additional cost of fixing or repairing the unit. If any part fails in your machine, we will replace it within the 5 year warranty period or replace the machine entirely with a new one.
Built in North America
- We are proud to manufacture the Oxidize It Product locally in Broadview Heights, Ohio, USA. Each unit is meticulously assembled right in our factory piece by piece to ensure the most accurate and correct assembly and effectiveness. Parts are flown in from all over North America and assembled with the utmost care. We are happy to have a 0.005% deficiency rate on all Oxidize It Systems that are shipped.