The Benefits of Using Oxidize It
- The ozone created eliminates bacteria and viruses (strep, staph, and many more).
- Ozone kills micro-organisms in dirty laundry – 3000 times FASTER than bleach.
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions from soaps can be reduced or eliminated.
- No Chemicals discharged into the environment (unlike detergents and fabric softeners).
- Less plastic containers will clutter landfills, meaning the average family won’t clutter landfills at a rate of almost 40 containers per year!
- Decreases clogging and increases decomposition in septic systems as detergent kills “good bacteria” that is needed.
Energy Saving Benefits:
- Consumes twenty-five watts of electricity (less than an average light bulb).
- No need for hot water – You don’t need hot water, so you don’t need to pay to heat water in the first place, saving energy and money.
- The Oxidize It machine uses power only when the washing machine needs water.
- Fabrics dry faster and are fluffier when soaps are not left behind in the fabric.
- No need to sort Fabrics by darks and lights, whites and colors, due to the elimination of hot water.
- Fabrics will feel softer and fluffier since soap is not left behind in fabrics.
- Fabric life is extended because detergents shred the fabric.
- Requires no detergent, bleach, or laundry softeners.
- Installation is easy and takes minutes.
- Rinse cycle works as a second wash cycle for added cleanliness.
- OXIDIZE IT helps improve the performance of washing machines and doesn’t harm the gaskets with chemicals and soap.
- Our technology is an advanced Oxidation System that many hospitals and hotels have used for over 30 years.
- Works on top-loaders, front-loaders, and high efficiency systems. One size fits all.
- OXIDIZE IT has an estimated life span of over a decade having been tested for 25,000 cycles.
- You may save enough money within the first year to pay for the entire unit!
Oxidize It™ uses an advance oxidization system (identical to the systems used by many hospitals and hotel for the last 20 years). It requires no detergent, bleach, or other chemicals to clean soiled clothes normally. No hot water is necessary. Installation is also easy.